JSE Offices offers a wide range of corporate advisory and administration services to comply with the Companies’ Act and Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA).
Whether you are planning to start a company, or an existing company looking for secretarial appointment, we are the solution to your needs.
For business start-ups who wish to form businesses or partnerships, we are also here to assist.
Our Corporate Advisory Service includes:
- Incorporation of Singapore Companies, Registration of Branch of Foreign Companies
- Registration of Sole Proprietorship, Limited Partnership (LP) and Limited Liability Partnership (LLP)
- Corporate Bank Account Opening Service
- Conversion of Corporate Structures
- Corporate Secretarial Services
- Handling Corporate paperwork such as drafting Board Resolutions, issuance of share certificates and preparation of other statutory documents
- Authentication, notarization and legalization of corporate documents
- Holding office as company secretary and maintenance of company registers
- Share transfer and/or allotment services
- Liaison with auditors for auditors appointment
- Company Strike-off administration
- Annual Returns (AR) Filing
- Annual compliance with the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA) which includes drafting of statutory documents required for Annual General Meeting and timely filing with the corporate regulatory authority.